I am currently working with a primary school based in Handsworth who are looking for an Early Years Teacher to join their team after Easter 2019.
The school are a 2 form entry school and are located on spacious grounds.
The school is undergoing positive changes at present and they are looking for an experienced and dedicated Teacher who shows creativity and ambition.
In return you will be supported by a strong and experienced leadership team who will offer you support, encouragement and development.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a qualified teacher – Must hold QTS
- Must have EYFS experience with a min if 3-4 Years
- Must have excellent knowledge of the EYFS National Curriculum
- Must have good classroom management skills
- Be creative, passionate and have a desire to work with children
In Return you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- A fantastic working environment
- A supportive team to work with
- An experienced consultant to support you throughout your placement
If you are a EYFS Teacher looking for a new opportunity then please contact Catrina today!