Balfor Education are seeking an English Instructor for an alternative provision school based in the Birmingham area.
This is a small school of only 75 pupils who have been excluded from mainstream education. They have a small team of 30 members of staff who passionately teach the students how to become better individuals.
The school needs you to be confident in your ability and able to work hard in order to motivate and support these pupils with the hope that they will be reintegrated back into mainstream education.
So if you are available for an immediate start or would like to hear more please contact Balfor today.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Have experience of working within a challenging environment
- Hold any teaching qualification such as PGCE, PTTLS, or have a degree in English
- Experience Teaching English
- Have some experience or working with SEND pupils.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be prepared to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check carried out.
In return Balfor will provide you with a dedicated consultant and will pay to scale.
‘Balfor Recruitment Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all work seekers regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, faith or sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.’
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Education who is operating as an employment business.
For more information please contact Shauna Hadley at Balfor Education today.
If you do not hear back within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for choosing Balfor Recruitment.