Data and Exams Manager
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Duration: Permanent, ASAP start
Salary: Pay to scale
My client based in Coventry promotes a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that everybody has the potential to succeed within a high quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment to instilling high aspirations, a desire to learn and ambition to achieve.
- A personalised approach to securing excellence, stemming from a passionate belief that each individual is unique and special and capable of rising above any perceived limitations.
- A cohesive identity so that our students, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Star “family.”
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our students.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect and self-belief that inspires each student to become the best person they can be.
You will be responsible for data management within the school, manage the administration of internal and external examinations and act as line manager and manage performance for the data support team. You will be required to liaise with staff ensuring candidates are entered for relevant exams, submit candidates for external exams, manage SEN provision for exams and liaise with teachers for predicted grades for all students. You will be required to organise exam material, organise exam rooms in accordance with regulation from awarding bodies and receive and securely store exam papers. You will be required to oversee and manage exam invigilators which involves appointing, training and creating a rota but ensuring all exam periods are correctly manned. You will also produce mock exam and exam timetables for the SLT etc. relating to exam dates, times, venues etc. You will manage the schools MIS system SIMS, provide analyses of exam results for the Headteacher, SLT, LEA, Governors, DfE, completion of the school census, basic and complex reports for the SLT as required and keeping abreast of changes in data.
- Recent relevant experience
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Available full time
- Recent school based references
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our refer a friend scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV