Night wake, Childrens’ Support Worker
Due to excellence in our services, we are a growing company and looking for new staff to join us whereby we will offer full training and ongoing support to fulfill our current roles as well as provide the resources to progress within our company. We are a very close-knit team and very friendly, recruiting in North Birmingham for Night wake shifts from 8pm – 8am.
As a senior Care Support worker you will deliver a high quality of care – continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes by developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Positively communicating professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- To implement individual care plans, to ensure the welfare of each individual resident.
- To supervise and assist management with ad-hoc duties
You will need to have experience of working with children and be NVQ 3 qualified (or equivalent). Have a strong passion for Care and are motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and showing initiative.
If this is the ideal role for you and we would love to hear from you.
You can apply to this vacancy by submitting your CV.