Balfor is currently seeking experienced Children’s Residential support workers to work based in Worcester aon a temporary basis.
The nature of this role is to support Children and Young people with Learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour and personal care.
Pay £9.50 – £10.92 per Hour
• Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce, level 3 in Residential care or equivalent.
• 1 years Minimum Experience working within a Children’s Residential home.
• Experience working with children with Learning Disabilities.
• Team Teach Trained. (Desired).
• Clear Enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
• Driving Licence with access to a car. (Preferred).
As a Children’s Residential support worker, you will be required to work during the weekdays, nights and weekends and will be required to work sleep in shifts where necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events.
• Support with and providing personal care.
• To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
• To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
• To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required.
We are looking for Strong and efficient support workers who are Flexible, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business