Location: Malvern Worcestershire
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
Pay rate: £7.83 – 8.50 per hour
We currently are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join the Balfor bank team and deliver care and support to residents in Malvern Worcestershire on a flexible temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- Promoting the physical, emotional and wellbeing of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, and mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Administer medication.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling residents.
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. (Essential).
- 1 years experience as a care assistant (Essential).
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- References cover a 3 year period including your most recent employer. (Essential).
- Enhanced DBS check updated (Essential) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Level 1 Safeguarding (Adults).
- Mandatory Care training.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.