Balfor recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Care assistant to work in Bromsgrove on a flexible basis. The nature of this role is to provide care to adults with learning disabilities.
Pay: £ 8.21 – £8.50 per hour
Care Assistant Requirements:
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience working as a care assistant, caring for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Driving licence with access to a car. (Desired).
- Mandatory care training.
- Safeguarding training.
We are looking for Care Assistants who can care for adults in Care homes, Residential homes and or Nursing Homes. We are also looking for Care assistants who can work various shift patterns covering days, nights and sleep in shifts in advance or cover last minuet requirements.
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated care assistants to join the team.
Please note this is a temporary role.
If you are looking for new opportunities apply today. Alternatively, you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.