- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Duration: Immediate – Ongoing
- Salary: £8.72 – £9.00 per hour
Balfor Health and Social care are currently recruiting for experienced Care assistant to work on a temporary and flexible basis.
The nature of this role is to provide care to adults with dementia, Physical disabilities and the elderly.
We are looking for care assistants who have experience and are capable of caring for adults in a residential home and or nursing home.
There will be shifts available to cover absences, sickness and other staffing related needs.
We are looking for Care assistants who can work various shift patterns covering days, nights and sleep in shifts.
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 6 months minimum experience working as a care assistant.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated care assistants to join the team.
Please note this is a temporary role If you are looking for new opportunities apply today.
Should you not hear from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.