Balfor recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Care assistant to work within Birmingham and surrounding areas on a temporary and flexible basis.
The nature of this role is to provide care to adults with dementia, Physical disabilities and the elderly.
We are looking for support workers who can care for adults in a residential home and or Nursing Home.
We are also looking for Care assistants who can work various shift patterns covering days, nights and sleep in shifts in advance or cover last minuet requirements.
Pay: £7.83 – 8.83 per hour
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience working as a care assistant, caring for the elderly and adults with dementia and physical disabilities.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- As care assistant you will be providing care and support to each service user taking them on outings within the local community, arranging indoor and outdoor activities.
- Providing personal care to residents with general daily duties and personal hygiene.
- As a care assistant you will need to be patient, sensitive and caring towards the needs of vulnerable people.
- You will play an active part in creating a safe environment for each service user and work professionally to meet individual needs implementing care plans and promoting self – help personal life skills.
- You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary.
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated care assistants to join the team.
Please note this is a temporary role If you are looking for new opportunities apply today. Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful