A Care Assistant role has become available for a Care Home in south east Birmingham.
The 25 bed home is for adults with disability and dementia care.
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person centered approach
- To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfillment and other rights
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their family and friends and other stakeholders
- To actively support other Care Workers
- To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and Caring Hand’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- To actively market Caring Hands and promote a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring the good reputation of Caring Hands at all times
- All workers must be DBS cleared and hold a L2 in Health and Social Care/ equivalent
- Hours are flexible, depending on the need of the business