Balfor Recruitment are recruiting for Physiotherapist to work within hospitals in Birmingham on a ad – hoc shift basis. We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists who are looking to work flexibly and want to contribute to a high quality of care.
Duties will include:
- Admission prevention and supported discharge.
- Intermediate care in bedded units.
- Rehabilitation following a fall.
- Assessment of client progress.
- Supporting clients and family members with advice.
- Degree ion Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- 2 Years’ experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS.
- HCPC registration.
- Experience needed working with paediatrics’ frail elderly, fractured his, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and dementia.
- Experienced in using hoists and manual handling equipment.
- Enhanced DBS.
What You will get in return:
- A dedicated point of contact.
- Specialist in Health and Social Care Recruitment.
- Access to the latest Health and Social care Vacancies
- Support for CV writing and Interview skills.
- CPD training.
- A Referral bonus of £200.
- You will be offered a competitive salary however this is dependent on experience with scope for negotiation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.