Balfor is currently looking for experienced note takers to work in Worcester and join our support team within education providers.
You will be required to:
To take notes and work through these and support student with their studies. This will involve additional support of library assistance, making appointments, manual handling and any other support that may be required by the student.
- You will have experience of working with students with disabilities mainly visual impairment and specific learning difficulties.
- You will have quick and accurate typing skills, 30-45 words per minute.
- To be able to write clear informative information.
- To be able to give the notes to the students in a reasonable amount of time.
- Creativity for adapting learning resources.
- Degree, preferably Maths or equivalent.
- Experience as a note taker within an education setting.
- Signature NVQ 2 electronic note-taking
- OCN Level 3 Certificate in Electronic Notetaking for VI students
- CACDP Level 3 Certificate for Manual/Electronic Notetakers
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- To sign in and out on a daily basis
- Assist students to and from lectures.
- To write clear notes by Hand or Electronically.
- Being creative in adapting learning materials to match learners.
- Using a range of ways to help them understand what is required in lectures
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org