Balfor is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager on behalf of our client. This is an great opportunity for and Deputy Manager’ with a view to progress onto becoming a registered manager.
The right candidate will be patient positive, enthusiastic and motivated with fantastic leadership skills, who has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfill their life’s ambitions. In addition, you will have an excellent understanding of working with children and young people with emotional and challenging behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending and contributing to child care planning and review meetings
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Assist the manager with the running and control of the service.
- Attend senior staff and team meetings to facilitate communication and provide opportunities for staff development
- Reporting and assisting the manager in resolving issues of staff motivation and morale
- Promoting personal and professional development through the appropriate delegation of duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that each young person has the required documentation that it is current, relevant and is updated as necessary
- 1-year experience as a Deputy Manager
- NVQ/QCF level 3 in children’s and young people
- Good understanding of Ofsted regulations
- Experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting
- Experience of supporting and leading staff
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121260002 or email email@example.com